Sorry for not writing any since i come to KL for my advanced diploma studies in KL campus. I've to say that the study life in KL was a very big different compare to Kampar. First of the few weeks in KL campus was a big challenge for me since the size of campus is 3 times bigger compare to previous. Without a campus map will really lost in the campus.

Students here i can see a lot of them are really concentrating and hardworking after i observed for the past fourteen weeks. *haha* I've to admit that i am not really adapt myself fully yet in this new environment as well as the course =( Seriously i met a very torturing situation which is keep being taken as a student who knows everything and treated as "GOD" in the class by some "nice" classmates. I really hope to erase my past and start over again in Advanced diploma. I just wish to have my studies here just exactly the same in diploma as i do not under pressure in everything (studies,mid-terms and assignments). Is that guarantee that i will get good result just because of previous diploma achievement? The answer is definitely no and I wish to yell at you all that i am god damn pressure with the acts of you guys. PLEASE I AM JUST SAME AS YOU , DONT TAKE ME LIKE AN ALIEN !

Now i'm in so called study week but actually not because there is still one presentation in this week. Without good assignment teammates my grades for coursework have dropped dramatically. I wish to switch tutorial class so that i can do better and what i want but all these are too late as my desired teammate has form a group with my perak branch campus coursemates already =( Hard to believe that advanced diploma is so busy until you really can't take a deep breath and now only i believe what seniors said how hard advanced diploma was before that. Hope i can overcome all obstacles and pass all the bloody final that approaching in 1 week time.

The new environment of my hostel was not so good for me to study because my study table was in the living room and the opening/closing door sound, roommate's movie/song made me unable to fully concentrate on my revisions. *aiks* no choice because our room was only a place for us to sleep but not others. I am worry for my legal issues paper a.k.a law , i know nothing about this subject and how i am gonna sit for the final exam ? Fail in the midterm and terrible feedback from tutor really killing me and i can foresee that failure in my life. Scholarships will be stopped automatically once i fail one subject during advanced diploma. I do not wish to lost it, i hope that god will sympathize me and bless me for the final exam.

I've to stop writing since is 3a.m. in the midnight and tomorrow is a good day *perhaps*

5 comments:

I just knew that you had a blog not so long ago. I know James has one too. :)

I do understand that you hate it when people called you like you're the GOD. I understand. I hate it when people keep looking at my marks too. Sometimes, I wish to poke their eyes out. I don't like the feeling, we just try our best, and we're not the GOD. They can't understand or what? *sighs*

Scholarship... It looks like it's a big problem for us, huh... I'm so scared that they will take it back! Thanks to stupid law.

Just do the best la. Good luck. :) Hope that you won't be that shocked to see this comment... -____-

peipei

Gambateh together bro!!!!








James Teong

现在是你来适应环境...不是要求环境来适应你...

from ur "nice" classmates

请问版主有任何email id可以联络吗?

Hello版主,你好。我名叫Esther Wong。我是一位网站市场经理人.刚刚在这个月开始我们公司推出一个全新的娱乐投标网站。在我们网站里是可以投到最便宜的产品,包括iphone,电脑,手表,包包和其它会员想要的产品都可以在这个网站投标。另外,最吸引的是我们有个机会让会员赚取一些cash bonus,而且会持续的增加。我们很想尽快打进网络市场。因此,我们想请版主上我们网站看看,然后如果真的有兴趣,你可以先成为我们免费会员,之后再帮我们推销/介绍我们的网站。假如这个信息打扰您,真对不起,我保证以后不会再send给你。

Yaminos Sdn Bhd
Email:myyaminos@gmail.com

It is good exposure. You will learn more... No worry you will get it through and you have your friend soon. Cheers.

Ads